Fine hair you can't keep volume in? Curl that just won't stay up? Or just looking to add some texture and fun to your look? The Mini Crimping iron will save the day with the grip and eye catching pop it will add to your look! Specially designed for all hair types.
- Titanium coated crimping plate for easy cleaning
- Ergonomic rounded body design fits all hand sizes and ensures less hand fatigue
- Heat resistant tips
- Plates are supported on silicone. No springs to corrode or wear out
- The ease of 2 pre-set temperatures 390°F & 420°F (but variable if you wish)
- 360 degree rotating 10 ft cord with velcro cord wrap
- Silicone end cap provides safe storage and protects plates for extra long use
- 1-inch plate width
- 360 degree rotating 10 ft cord with velcro cord wrap.
All ERGO Styling Tools come with a 7 day no questions asked return policy. You have 7 days from when you received the item to make a return. Returns will be exclusive to cost of goods at time of purchase. Original shipping costs and package protection are not eligible for a refund. All returns must be initiated within the 7 day time frame. Want to start a return? CLICK HERE
COMMON SENSE PRECAUTION:
It is always a good practice to initially test your iron on a towel to confirm the setting.
WARRANTY VOID IF:
1) PURCHASED OUTSIDE NORTH AMERICA.
ERGO Electrical styling tools are designed to be used with 110 voltages only. The warranty for all electrical tools from ERGO is null and void if the tools are used outside the United States and Canada.
2) ERGO does not offer its warranty on any product purchased anywhere other than an authorized salon, authorized web reseller or advanced academy.
Our guarantee is in lieu of all other warranties, including the implied warranty of fitness, and shall not extend to irons with burnt cords or showing non-accidental abuse, or that have serviced by another company. ERGO shall not be liable for consequential damages or damages by reason of use of this iron for other than its intended purpose. ERGO damages shall be limited to the purchase price of the iron.
Irons must include proof of date of purchase to receive warranty service. To obtain warranty service please send proof of date of purchase (copy of sales receipt) along with $20 (individuals from Hawaii, Alaska and Canada, please send $30) U.S. check or money order in U.S.D. made payable to ERGO Research and your iron to:
ERGO Styling Tools
28069 Smyth Dr.
Valencia CA, 91355
We are unable to ship to PO Boxes. When shipping the iron, it is highly recommended that you use a trackable and insured shipping method such as UPS, FedEx or USPS Priority Mail.
Do not forget to include your daytime phone number and e-mail address with your return shipping information so that you may be contacted in the event there are any questions and to ensure your return shipment is not delayed.
"Warranty is not available and usage of the ERGO iron is not suited for countries using voltage other than 110V-120V (6O Hz)."